Friday, December 5, 2014

Harry Potter, Book 1 and 2


To start of I really like Harry Potter. It seems like I wouldn't like Harry Potter because I love Kisses from Katie, and they are very, very different. WRONG. I love it!!! I don't really know that much about Harry Potter because I've only read the fist two. So I don't know that much about it but I am still reading it and learning. But Harry Potter 1 and 2 are great! They are so exciting and so interesting! They are a little intense and creepy but still amazing. I love how Hermione is so smart and I love how Harry and Ron each have different stories but get along really well. I love how exciting it is and how adventurous it is! There are things rooming around the halls from ghosts and goblins to wrestling tress and trolls. I think almost anyone would like it!
Click HERE if you would like to purchase the books.

Here is the trailer for the 1st movie :

Here are the book covers for the books.





Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment: