Monday, December 29, 2014

January / 2015!


As the New Year is around a corner and January coming this way I have to think about what subject I will be posting about this month. I have some ideas but I do not know exactly what I should do. If you have a idea on what subject I should post about his month, please comment. Here is a list of subjects I can post about this coming month. 

1. Movie reviews

2. Artist and paintings

3. Countries around the world

4. Famous singers and dancers

5. Funny videos 

What do you think? Please comment on what you think I should post about this coming month. 
Hope 2015 is a great year for you!!

5 comments:

  1. I think all of these are great ideas. I like the variety. I look forward to some good movie reviews. I would like to see a good movie soon!!!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do funny videos! Abby, Dance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think you should do funny videos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Videos it is!!! Diamond Gabrielle 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Famous dancers and muscian. Emmi

    ReplyDelete