Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cute and Curly Hair


I did some really cute curls on my friends little sister! They are super cute and pretty easy! They are great for a holiday party or just for fun! These curls are also no-heat curls. I used these nice comfortable curlers.
Then at night time I just curled them up in her hair and let her have a good night of beauty sleep...

In the morning I took them out. Those curlers spent about 11 hours in her hair. They usually need 6 to 10 hours in her hair. If you put them in after you take a shower and let them dry over night it most likely won't work.
Some of the curls were messed up because she was running around a lot but here is what it looked like when I took them out.

Hope you enjoyed!
SYL!

1 comment:

  1. I like doing that with my hair sometimes because i can't do alot with short hair. jazz emmi

    ReplyDelete