Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Dutch Braid Hairstyle


Here is a hairstyle I have done called a dutch braid. It is super cute hairstyle that can keep your hair out of your face while running or exercising or just playing around. 


I did this on my friends hair, but her hair is not this full and thick looking. The way I made it look like that was I pulled the edges of the pieces, just a little bit and it makes it look very nice. Also if you are wondering how to do the dutch braid, this is how you do it:

First you have to know how to do a french braid, once you know that, you can do it. So its kind of like a french braid, except you have to put the side pieces under the middle, where when you are doing a french braid, you put the side pieces over the middle piece. So just put the side pieces under the middle piece. Also I just did the braid to the side of her head instead of strait down. 


Please check out my friends blog at walkingwithjazzhands10.blogspot.com
 SYL!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I wish I had long hair like this ;) Pixie cuts are a "one style only" hair cut!

    Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for doing my hair thanks agian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DO YOU DO A DUCH BRAID I AM TRYING BUT I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

    ReplyDelete